- A QSE successful approach with Certificates
- Security, in the heart of our services
- Quality Management
- Respect for the environment, our common heritage
- Seeking continuous improvement on a daily basis
Quality, Safety and Environment Approach
The QSE approach is central to the BOVIS Group management. Through this approach, we strive for continuous improvement in the quality and safety of our services.
The company has given itself the means to achieve this through a Quality Manager, Training Manager and a Safety and Environmental Manager who work daily within the Group and its branches.
→ See also the BOVIS Group Company Responsibilities
The BOVIS Group promotes management by Quality. We have been committed to a quality approach for many years. This approach has been successful in obtaining the ISO 9001 Quality Certification for a dozen of our branches.
Safety is essential to our business. The safety approach has been successful, with the
achievement of the OHSAS 18001 or MASE Safety Certification for many of our branches.
The following are some of the activities carried out:
- Latest generation safety equipment
- Wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Observance of a security protocol
- Drafting of Specific Health and Safety Plans(SHSP)
- Consulting with design offices (load calculation, etc.)
- Safety training for all security personnel (multi-year training)
For several years the BOVIS Company has aimed at respecting the environment. To this end, it has implemented several activities on sites and undertakes to extend them to all of its activities.
Some of the activities carried out are:
- Dismantling of destruction products
- Selective sorting
- Recycling of waste
- Upcycling of waste
- Euro 5 Engine for heavy vehicles
- Electric motor for forklifts and mini-crane
The BOVIS Company hopes to contribute by means of this practice to the protection of the environment, by emphasizing these approaches to obtain the ISO 14001 Environmental Certification.
In October 2008, the BOVIS Provence Escolan, located in Rousset (13) was the first BOVIS Group branch to achieve an ISO 14001 certification.